Saturday, July 3, 2010

May I Ask?

A Field Guide to American Spacecraft has been a great hobby on mine over the last thirteen years, one that has introduced me to a lot of great friends and space enthusiasts from around the world. I am humbled each time I see it mentioned in a story or used as a reference, and that encourages me to continue and try to be as authoritative as possible. I hope to continue to provide this resource for many years.

With every hobby comes a certain expense, and this is no exception. It is one I gladly bare, but one I would ask know to share. On the navigation menu on the left of each Field Guide page you will find a 'Donate' button, as well as a link on the right of the blog in the 'Links' section. I've included it for any who would like to help out with the Field Guide. No amounts are listed, give as you like. To be clear, the Field Guide will continue regardless of any amount collected. If you like it and can contribute, my thanks. If not, please continue enjoying it knowing your pleasure makes it satisfying to me. And please don't forget to let me know of any sightings, corrections, or bugs that you find. Your help will make A Field Guide to American Spacecraft the most complete guide on the internet.

Your obedient servant,
Jim Gerard

No comments:

Post a Comment